Teahupoʻo is a village on the southwestern coast of the island of Tahiti in the French Polynesia Archipeligo located in the South Pacific. It's a beautiful tropical region known for the scenery as well as the surf break and the heavy, glassy waves offshore all of which inspired this scent with notes of sea salt and yuzu fruit with slightly floral undertones. The maker, Botanica, is a one for good company with $1 from the sale of each product going to a related cause - in this case The Island Initiative - read more below!
- Scent Notes: Orchid, Ylang Ylang, Sea Salt, Yuzu Fruit
- Two size & vessel options
- 6 oz candle in travel tin / 25-30 Hour burn time
- 7.5 oz candle in glass / 50 Hour burn time
- Made by hand in the USA
- Benefiting The Island Initiative. An organization that instigates a series of community based projects in the South Pacific with an aim to increase economic opportunities, conserve and improve island environments, increase and support education and halt the decline in small island populations and communities in the area.
Botanica is a candle & apothecary company committed to supporting charitable organizations with every product they create. Their mission is to create beautifully fragranced products with the highest quality ingredients, while simultaneously committing to contributing a portion of profits to charities across the globe. They hope to work together toward the goal of ecological, societal, and environmental sustainability.
Botanica donates $1 from each product sold back to region-specific non-profit organizations in the areas indigenous to the fragrance ingredients for that product. They use the the highest quality of essential and fragrance oils in their collection of products, with the aim of producing beautiful and luxurious products you feel good using, as well as purchasing! All products are made by hand in the USA.