The organic shapes and scents in this line of 2 wick candles are just part of what we love about them. In keeping with the earthy vibes of the Form collection the vessels in this line can be used as planters after the candle is done burning - see below for more details!
- Top Notes: Ozone, Eucalyptus, Mint, Green
- Middle Notes: Geranium, Peony, Violet
- Base Notes: Amber, Patchouli, Moss, Sandalwood
- Hand poured soy wax. Made in the USA.
- 12 oz. Candle & 2 wicks for more scent throw
- Lidded vessel is perfect for keeping wax dust free between burns
- Reusable container is meant to be a planter after the candle is done. Take off the sticker on the bottom of the candle to uncover the drainage hole and place on the upturned lid to catch water.
- Make sure to check out the other Form Collection candles in stock!
Paddywax is a Nashville based brand that believes "Our lives are composed of moments." In a busy world they hope that when you light one of their candles - walk past a diffuser, pull their products out of your vanity - it reminds you to take a minute to slow down, breath deep, and appreciate the moment. They start each new collection with a story, building around that to create collections with warmth and nostalgia. With each new collection they ensure that each vessel within it can be repurposed when the wax runs out - giving each candle a second (and third, fourth) life! Their 100% soy wax candles are made in Nashville, Tennessee where they have over 150 chandlers (aka candle makers) mixing, pouring, testing, and packaging candles every day.