This gorgeous board is made by hand from local Indiana hardwoods laminated together to resist warping and show off the beautiful wood grains & colors of the woods! The makers have been making boards for 30 years and their attention to detail combined with their use of beautiful hardwoods and skill makes for a one of a kind piece. Perfect as an everyday cutting board, serving board, or both.
Because each board is handmade with local Indiana hardwoods while the pattern is the same for all Herringbone cutting boards there will certainly be variation in the coloring!
- Size: 7.5" wide x 7.5" long x .75" thick
- Woods used: Hard maple, Ash, Hickory, White oak, Coffeenut, Tulip Poplar, Black cherry, Black locust, Black walnut
- Cutting boards are all sealed with a blend of curing kitchenware oil for low maintenance
- For those that want to use their board for food prep and display, one side can be used for cutting and the other for presentation
- Check out the other gorgeous boards by the Dickinsons!
Dickinson is a family business located in Greenfield, IN owned & operated by Kiyomi and Aaron Dickinson. They started working from their house garage in 1990, and expanded into a workshop in 2004. Their goal is to build handcrafted heirloom woodworks designed to fit any style and home.They source their wood locally, sometimes milling the wood themselves from recovered storm damaged trees. They love the local woods they source from their area and want to bring the colors, warmth, depth, and feel of their native woods to your kitchen for you to enjoy as much as they do!