These handcrafted bath bombs will leave your skin feeling moisturized and lightly scented. The soothing fizz and amazing fragrance are perfect for a relaxing soak while the rose kaolin clay absorbs excess oil while gently exfoliating. The Seaberry fragrance is a blend of ripe wild berries, juicy summer plums, and notes of warm vanilla. A summery scent that will be a year-round favorite with its perfect blend of natural fruity sweetness with the soothing scent of vanilla and light floral base notes.
- Top scent notes: Raspberry, Orange, Plum
- Base scent notes: Strawberry, Musk, Vanilla
- Bath bomb is 2.75''
- NO: mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, phthalates or color
- Never tested on animals
- Ingredients: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Soybean Oil, Olive Oil, Epsom Salt, Distilled Water, Fragrance, Polysorbate 80, Cosmetic Color (Red 40 Lake), Rose Kaolin Clay
- Made in Charleston, SC
- Come individually boxed, and wrapped in cellophane bags inside the box to prevent oil from seeping into the packaging
Old Whaling Company is a family-owned home and body brand based in Charleston, South Carolina. Founded in 2012, their belief is that high quality, handcrafted bath products can be affordable, beautiful, and nourishing without compromising on gentle ingredients or well balanced fragrances. So they handcraft their products with the utmost care and attention to detail, with a mission in mind to provide gentle yet effective alternatives for your body care routine. Their hope is that their products leave you feeling fresh, clean, and a little closer to your favorite coast! All products are sulfate free, phthalate free, paraben-free, mineral oil free, gluten free, and never tested on animals.