These sustainable toys are fun to play with as well as educational - think of a 3D puzzle that becomes a truck when assembled! Not only is each vehicle from Luke's Toy Company fun to put together and play with, they're all made so that parts can be mixed and matched across the entire line. Designed for small hands, the trucks are made with a bit of wiggle room, so that kids with developing motor skills don't get frustrated and can focus on fun!
- 4 part stacking toy, comes with educational flash cards about recycling
- Parts Interchangeable with other Luke's Toy Factory toy trucks
- Made from 30% sawdust and 70% safe, certified, clean plastic
- BPA and Phthalate Free, no paint or glue used
- Waterproof, can be washed in the sink
- Meets & Exceeds all USA Safety standards
- Made 100% in the USA
- Recommended for Ages 3+
- Great for kids that are outgrowing "baby toys" but aren't quite ready for the precision required for more complicated building toys
- Dimensions: 6" long x 3" wide x 3.75" high
As a kid, Luke Barber couldn't get enough of trucks, cars, trains - anything with wheels! That passion has never left, leading to him learning how to design toys he would have loved as a kiddo and bringing them to life. The entire line is made right here in the U.S. with sustainable, locally sourced materials ensuring adults will love them as much as the little ones in their lives. Luke's Toy Factory is a family owned and operated toy company founded by two father/son teams - Luke and his dad Jim Barber, alongside Evan and his dad Mitch Achiron. Luke Barber designs all the toys and Jim is a Managing Partner and plastics expert. While Mitch and his son, Evan are responsible for branding, packaging, and marketing. Luke designs toys with a simple, old school style. These are toys that look like they could have been hand crafted by a skilled wood worker, designed like a real truck, but made using state of the art manufacturing processes and materials. Everything is assembled, packaged, and shipped directly from their facility in Danbury, Connecticut.
The goal of Luke's Toy Company is to balance eco-friendly materials with safety and sustainability, while making toys that are affordable, educational, and fun!