Inspired by the indigenous plant varieties of the Pacific Northwest this cool, fresh scent delivers notes directly from the damp forest floor. Base notes of Redwood give way to the strong, clean notes of grassy and verdant fern and lemon balm, while top notes of lupine and lavender add a touch of earthy freshly cut florals. The maker, Botanica, is a one for good company with $1 from the sale of each product going to a related cause - in this case North Olympic Land Trust - read more below!
- Scent Notes: Fern, Lupine, Lavender, Redwood, Lemon Balm
- Two size & vessel options
- 6 oz candle in travel tin / 25-30 Hour burn time
- 7.5 oz candle in glass / 50 Hour burn time
- Made by hand in the USA
- Benefiting the North Olympic Land Trust, who has conserved over 3,300 acres of land that sustains the communities of Clallam County and helps local citizens protect the lands and ensure that they are permanently conserved for future generations.
Botanica is a candle & apothecary company committed to supporting charitable organizations with every product they create. Their mission is to create beautifully fragranced products with the highest quality ingredients, while simultaneously committing to contributing a portion of profits to charities across the globe. They hope to work together toward the goal of ecological, societal, and environmental sustainability.
Botanica donates $1 from each product sold back to region-specific non-profit organizations in the areas indigenous to the fragrance ingredients for that product. They use the the highest quality of essential and fragrance oils in their collection of products, with the aim of producing beautiful and luxurious products you feel good using, as well as purchasing! All products are made by hand in the USA.