- 100% cotton (10 oz canvas)
- Approximately 8″ x 5″ x 2”
- Available in red, gray, and natural
- Designed in Brooklyn, Made in the USA
- Maptote personally sources their fabric and makes all items out of US cotton. The fabric is then cut, sewn, and printed in Brooklyn, NY
When a stylist and a cartographer meet and fall in love, you know when they opt to go into business together as well the result is going to be magical! Such is the case for Brooklyn-based couple Rachel Rheingold and Michael Berick, the duo behind Maptote! They started out creating a line of products, including things like grocery totes, decorated with maps of locales both domestic and abroad - hence the name, Maptote! They soon branched out and started printing their designs on more products while also creating more and more quirky & fun map based designs of various destinations. We love their Philly designs and we hope you do too!