The best BYO accessory! A great wine tote for Phildelphians and the perfect, non-boring add on gift to accompany a bottle of wine or bubbly.
- Front side: "Philadelphia"
- Back side: an extensive (but admittedly incomplete!) list of Philadelphia’s neighborhoods
- Perfectly fits a bottle of wine or bubbly
- Fabric 100% cotton (blue is 10 oz denim, natural is 7 oz canvas)
- Approximately 12" x 4" x 3", with an 18" handle
- Made in the USA
- Maptote personally sources their fabric and makes all items out of US cotton. The fabric is then cut, sewn, and printed in Brooklyn, NY
Meet the Makers:
When a stylist and a cartographer meet and fall in love, you know the product is going to be magical. Such is the case for Brooklyn-based couple - Rachel Rheingold and Michael Berick - behind the design company Maptote. They started out creating a line of products decorated with maps of locales both domestic and abroad - hence the name, Maptote - and soon branched out to create some quirky, fun designs everyone loves.