- Original hand-drawn pen & ink illustration of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Dimensions: approx 2.4" H x 3'' W
- Die-cut, waterproof, UV-protected sticker
- Expertly printed by Sticker Mule
- Line work done with Sakura Pigma Micron Pens
- Color done with Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens and Tombow Dual Brush Pens
Alicia Levantini created her 'Stoops of Fairmount' series after being inspired by the neighborhood’s beauty and charm while living and working here for the past several years. She walked around the neighborhood, took photos of dozens of houses that she loved, and hand-drew 12 of them that captured the neighborhood’s architectural variety. Each illustration took around 15 hours to ensure she was able to capture all the details of these unique homes!