These rocks glasses were designed by us and feature an original illustration of the Philly Skyline by our store owner's husband, Nat! The glasses are made in the USA and screen printed in matte copper just for us - meaning Ali's Wagon is the only place to get these stunning rocks glasses. Pick and chose your favorites or grab the boxed set of 4!
- Four Unique Designs
- Benjamin Franklin Bridge :: Ben Franklin Bridge, Citizens Bank Park, and Lincoln Financial Field
- Philadelphia Museum of Art :: Philadelphia Museum of Art, Rocky Statue, Boathouse Row, Zoo Balloon, and Fairmount Park
- Franklin Institute :: Franklin Institute, Free Library of Philadelphia, One Commerce Square, Two Commerce Square, and G. Fred DiBona Jr. Building
- Comcast Center :: Comcast Building, One Liberty Place, Two Liberty Place, BNY Mellon Center, Love Park, City Hall, Independence Hall, and Liberty Bell
- Designed by Nat Weston, our owner Jessie's husband, exclusively for Ali's Wagon in Philadelphia
- Care: Top rack dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended to maintain the shine of the metallic design
- Glasses are made in the USA and screen-printed in Wisconsin
- Standard Rocks glass printed with matte copper design
- Also available for purchase as a boxed set
Nat Weston, the husband of Ali's Wagon owner Jessie Menken, is a professor of environmental science at Villanova by day and ... everything else at night! Several years ago Nat and Jessie went looking for a Philly cityscape design similar to ones they loved of New York City and L.A. and found the concept didn't yet exist for Philadelphia! So Nat started to hand draw all the landmarks we know and love so they could create a design with a local view point that could be made into unique items for the home. It took a bit of time working on designs, in between the hours he dedicates to help run the store behind the scenes, but we think they were so worth the wait!