This nourishing and hydrating bar soap is perfect for even the most sensitive skin while creating a luxurious creamy lather that does more than cleanse. An invigorating formulation of hydrating coconut oil with peppermint essential oils creates a luxurious, creamy lather that nourishes and hydrates skin.
- Bar Soap is 2'' x 3.5'' x 1''
- Lasts approx 2 months with proper care - let dry out between uses and store in a soap dish
- Formulated with natural and plant-based ingredients meticulously sourced from small, local businesses
- Phthalate-free and paraben-free
- Cruelty free, Leaping Bunny Certified
- All packaging is compostable or reusable
- Proudly made in small batches in Fairfax, Virginia, USA
- Thulisa Naturals donates 10% of sale proceeds to provide nutritious meals to food-insecure preschoolers living in the Western Cape of South Africa
Thulisa, pronounced 'two-lee-sa' is of Zulu origin and it means 'bringer of peace. After having her children Anusha, the owner & maker, found the desire to use natural products was second only to her need to create the space and time to enjoy a moment of alone time, uplift her mood, and experience peace in her day. Every night she would retreat into her sanctuary (aka the bathroom), where sher could physically and emotionally prepare for the next day. This nightly ritual became a healing part of her post-partum journey. She soon realized she wanted to provide the same opportunity to other women & men who need to infuse some peace and calm into their day with little effort and without sacrificing time. Since 2017 her team & her have been able to create natural bath and body products that are handcrafted with care using premium nutrient-rich ingredients. Thulisa Naturals donates 10% of sale proceeds to provide nutritious meals to food-insecure preschoolers living in the Western Cape of South Africa.