These pieces blend gorgeous Acacia hardwood and an eco-friendly epoxy to create one-of-a-kind serveware for your home. Use to serve your favorite snacks for a night in with friends, a date night with your significant other, special events & gatherings, etc. The bold epxy is so beautiful the boards serve as easy, stunning decor when not in use. We can only imagine the tasty, eye catching spreads you’ll create with your new cheeseboard!
- Materials:Eco-friendly epoxy and acacia hardwood
- Dimensions with Handle: 10″ W x 20″ L x 5/8” H
- Dimensions without handle: 10'' W x 14'' x 5/8'' H
- Perfect for serving 4-6 people
- Care: Hand wash with a cloth and warm soapy water, dry with a towel and allow item to fully air dry overnight, should never be placed in the dishwasher
- To keep your cheese and bread board looking new it's recommend to rub a food safe oil onto the wooden surface monthly or as needed, Food safe oils include: food safe mineral oil, walrus oil, osmo oil, etc
Lynn & Liana Designs is a family business based out of Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada. They were inspired to go into business when they came across a fabulous new resin product, a plant-based resin made with recycled bioproducts. When they saw how incredibly beautiful the resin was, they wanted to create something new and special with it! So, they combined the eco-friendly resin with gorgeous hardwoods and a line of cheese boards and serving trays was born! All items are one of a kind, hand-poured, meticulously crafted individual works for art so no two items are the same. They make for a beautiful charcuterie spread and great conversation pieces at dinner parties. Best of all, when you’re not serving on them, they add a beautiful pop of color to your home décor. That’s why the Lynn & Liana team like to call their pieces functional art.