Local artist Paul Carpenter's rendition of the ever famous Love statue - creating a hand lettered map of the Philadelphia neighborhoods! Hand drawn and screen printed with care in Philadelphia, PA. Also avail in a toddler & adult tee so you can snag one for the whole crew!
- Original illustration is screen printed on high quality onesie
- Printed on Rabbit Skins Onesie
- Fabric: 100% Combed Ring-spun Cotton
- Flatlock seams, Easytear™ label
- Double-needle ribbed binding on neck & shoulders
- CPSIA compliant tracking label in side seam
- Sizing: Infant unisex
- Make sure to check out the other Paul Carpenter apparel in stock!
Paul Carpenter is a Philadelphia based multi-disciplinary visual artist, concentrating on graphic design, Illustration, printmaking, and painting. Living on the blurred edge where these mediums meet and mingle, most work implements layering of fundamental elements from each of these concentrations. Paul works full-time as a freelance illustrator and print-maker and all of his work is illustrated, designed, painted, and hand printed by him!