This candle not only smells amazing, the beautiful modern vessels of the Wabi Sabi line also look great in any space! Which is perfect as after the candle is finished you can clean out the food safe vessel and re-purpose however you wish.
- Top notes: Eucalyptus Leaves, Cyclamen Petals, Crushed Lavender
- Middle Notes: White Thyme, Blushed Peony, Wild Muget
- Base notes: Soft Musk, Vanilla Orchid, Tonka Bean
- Two sizes: 3.5 oz with 1 wick / 12 oz with 3 wicks
- Food safe ceramic vessels with matte finish
- Hand poured soy wax
- Made in the USA
- Make sure to check out the other Wabi Sabi candles in stock!
Paddywax is a Nashville based brand that believes "Our lives are composed of moments." In a busy world they hope that when you light one of their candles - walk past a diffuser, pull their products out of your vanity - it reminds you to take a minute to slow down, breath deep, and appreciate the moment. They start each new collection with a story, building around that to create collections with warmth and nostalgia. With each new collection they ensure that each vessel within it can be repurposed when the wax runs out - giving each candle a second (and third, fourth) life! Their 100% soy wax candles are made in Nashville, Tennessee where they have over 150 chandlers (aka candle makers) mixing, pouring, testing, and packaging candles every day.