With top notes of savory thyme and bay leaf, this all-natural Herbes de Provence is a show-stopper when drizzled over grilled chicken, rubbed on turkey before roasting, for bread dipping, and in aioli.
- Quantity: 200 ml in a glass bottle
- Use: as the ultimate dipping oil, in salad dressings, in marinades, on roasted veg
- Recipe Ideas: Add to mac & cheese for a next level mac - go for fresh Spinach, Gruyere, and Fontina topped with a mix of breadcrumbs and Parm tossed in Hebes de Provence Olive Oil. Or drizzle over your fav veg before roasting for a little extra flavor!
- Chef Suggested Pairings: Cranberry Pear Balsamic, Fig Balsamic
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified
- No Added Sugars, All Natural Always
Saratoga Olive Oil is a family business owned & operated by Chad, Barbara and Clint Braidwood! Before opening Saratoga Olive Oil Co., they worked as research consultants for the pharmaceutical industry. They studied and tested medications on a range of diseases and although some pharmaceutical advancements have helped society they also witnessed an over-dependence on pharmaceutical medications. Coupled with a lack of attention and education on changing one’s dietary and lifestyle habits that, in many instances, can yield the same results or at the very least be an additional aid. So in 2011 Saratoga Olive Oil Co. was formed and they were able to align their work with their desire to educate the public on healthy dietary choices! There are extraordinary health benefits to incorporating EVOOs and balsamic vinegars into one's diet - in fact the Mediterranean diet, rich in both, has been deemed as one of the healthiest diets in the world! Since their start Saratoga has also added complementing salts & seasonings to their offerings for endless flavor pairings!
Saratoga Olive Oil follows the olive crush in the northern and southern hemispheres to provide the consumer with the most recently produced and healthiest oils found anywhere in the world.
“The best olive oil is the freshest olive oil!” - Saratoga Olive Oil