This Grove candle is a bright blend of juicy citrus notes paired with a dash of ocean freshness evoking the scented air of Indian River County on the eastern coast of Florida - where the maker Botanica is located. Botanica is a one for good company with $1 from the sale of each product going to a related cause - in this case The Everglades Foundation - read more below!
- Scent Notes: Blood & Valencia Orange, Sea Salt, Lemon Verbena
- Two size & vessel options
- 6 oz candle in travel tin / 25-30 Hour burn time
- 7.5 oz candle in glass / 50 Hour burn time
- Made by hand in the USA
- Benefiting Everglades Preservation via The Everglades Foundation working to protect and restore America’s Everglades through science, advocacy, & education.
Botanica is a candle & apothecary company committed to supporting charitable organizations with every product they create. Their mission is to create beautifully fragranced products with the highest quality ingredients, while simultaneously committing to contributing a portion of profits to charities across the globe. They hope to work together toward the goal of ecological, societal, and environmental sustainability.
Botanica donates $1 from each product sold back to region-specific non-profit organizations in the areas indigenous to the fragrance ingredients for that product. They use the the highest quality of essential and fragrance oils in their collection of products, with the aim of producing beautiful and luxurious products you feel good using, as well as purchasing! All products are made by hand in the USA.