These handcrafted bath bombs will leave your skin feeling moisturized and lightly scented. The soothing fizz and amazing fragrance are perfect for a relaxing soak. French Lavender is a tranquil, floral blend with notes of mountain heather and wild rose. The perfect fragrance for inspiring sleep and serenity, this soothing scent is reminiscent of a gentle breeze rolling through a peaceful meadow of wild lavender.
- Top scent notes: Lavender, Mountain Heather, Rose
- Base scent notes: Lilac, Tonka, Orange Flower
- Bath bomb is 2.75'' round
- NO: mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, phthalates or color
- Never tested on animals
- Ingredients: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Soybean Oil, Olive Oil, Epsom Salt, Distilled Water, Fragrance, Polysorbate 80, Cosmetic Color (Mica Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet)
- Made in Charleston, SC
- Come individually boxed, and wrapped in cellophane bags inside the box to prevent oil from seeping into the packaging
Old Whaling Company is a family-owned home and body brand based in Charleston, South Carolina. Founded in 2012, their belief is that high quality, handcrafted bath products can be affordable, beautiful, and nourishing without compromising on gentle ingredients or well balanced fragrances. So they handcraft their products with the utmost care and attention to detail, with a mission in mind to provide gentle yet effective alternatives for your body care routine. Their hope is that their products leave you feeling fresh, clean, and a little closer to your favorite coast! All products are sulfate free, phthalate free, paraben-free, mineral oil free, gluten free, and never tested on animals.