This soap has a gentle, creamy lather that is great for shaving, bathing, hands, and faces. It is cleansing, moisturizing and lovely to use from your head to your toes! French Lavender is a tranquil, floral blend with notes of mountain heather and wild rose. The perfect fragrance for inspiring sleep and serenity, this soothing scent is reminiscent of a gentle breeze rolling through a peaceful meadow of wild lavender.
- Top scent notes: Lavender, Mountain Heather, Rose
- Base scent notes: Lilac, Tonka, Orange Flower
- 5 oz bar of soap
- Ingredients: Olive Oil (olea europaea), Water, Coconut Oil (cocos mucifera), Soybean Oil (glycine soja), Lye (sodium hydroxide), Fragrance, Indigo powder
- Nourishing and great for all types of skin
- NO: mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, phthalates or color
- Never tested on animals
- Made in Charleston, SC
Old Whaling Company is a family-owned home and body brand based in Charleston, South Carolina. Founded in 2012, their belief is that high quality, handcrafted bath products can be affordable, beautiful, and nourishing without compromising on gentle ingredients or well balanced fragrances. So they handcraft their products with the utmost care and attention to detail, with a mission in mind to provide gentle yet effective alternatives for your body care routine. Their hope is that their products leave you feeling fresh, clean, and a little closer to your favorite coast! All products are sulfate free, phthalate free, paraben-free, mineral oil free, gluten free, and never tested on animals.