Inspired by the Amazonian Rainforest this candle has notes of verdant wood, eucalyptus, & water lily. The base scents of teak and moss strike the perfect balance for a woodsy fragrance with a fresh, clean finish. The maker, Botanica, is a one for good company with $1 from the sale of each product going to a related cause - in this case The Amazon Watch - read more below!
- Scent Notes: Teakwood, moss, eucalyptus, water lily
- Two size & vessel options
- 5.5 oz candle in travel tin / 25-30 Hour burn time
- 7.5 ounce candle in glass / 50 Hour burn time
- Made by hand in the USA
- Benefiting the Amazon Rainforest via The Amazon Watch, an organization dedicated to protecting the rainforest & the climate in solidarity with the Indigenous populations that call it home.
Botanica is a candle & apothecary company committed to supporting charitable organizations with every product they create. Their mission is to create beautifully fragranced products with the highest quality ingredients, while simultaneously committing to contributing a portion of profits to charities across the globe. They hope to work together toward the goal of ecological, societal, and environmental sustainability.
Botanica donates $1 from each product sold back to region-specific non-profit organizations in the areas indigenous to the fragrance ingredients for that product. They use the the highest quality of essential and fragrance oils in their collection of products, with the aim of producing beautiful and luxurious products you feel good using, as well as purchasing! All products are made by hand in the USA.