As the Blood Oranges and Tunisian olives ripen, they are pressed together to form this beautiful agrumato, or combination of whole fresh citrus fruits crushed with olives. Delicious and versatile!
- Quantity: 60 ml or 200 ml
- Both options come in a glass bottle
- Use it on seafood, chicken, poultry salads, and fruit & chocolate desserts
- Recipe Suggestion: Marinade chicken with halved figs, blood orange olive oil, fig balsamic, and sprigs of thyme before cooking as desired!
- Chef Suggested Pairings: Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, Fig Balsamic
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified
- No Added Sugars, All Natural Always
Saratoga Olive Oil follows the olive crush in the northern and southern hemispheres to provide the consumer with the most recently produced and healthiest oils found anywhere in the world. “The best olive oil is the freshest olive oil!”
Saratoga Olive Oil is a family business owned & operated by Chad, Barbara and Clint Braidwood! Before opening Saratoga Olive Oil Co., they worked as research consultants for the pharmaceutical industry. They studied and tested medications on a range of diseases and although some pharmaceutical advancements have helped society they also witnessed an over-dependence on pharmaceutical medications. Coupled with a lack of attention and education on changing one’s dietary and lifestyle habits that, in many instances, can yield the same results or at the very least be an additional aid. So in 2011 Saratoga Olive Oil Co. was formed and they were able to align their work with their desire to educate the public on healthy dietary choices! There are extraordinary health benefits to incorporating EVOOs and balsamic vinegars into one's diet - in fact the Mediterranean diet, rich in both, has been deemed as one of the healthiest diets in the world! Since their start Saratoga has also added complementing salts & seasonings to their offerings for endless flavor pairings!