Put this diffuser any where to freshen the space - it smells great and provides a small but noticeable addition to your decor! Simply flip reeds for a scent refresh.
- Scent: Balsam
- Top Notes: Tart Mandarin, Ozone, Winter Eucalyptus, Clove Bud
- Middle Notes: Rosemary, Crushed Pine, Juniper, Sugared Currant
- Base Notes: Dark Balsam, Fir Needle, Cinnamon Leaf, Cedar
- Includes: Green glass vessel, fragrance, funnel, & natural reeds packaged in a giftable tube printed with gold foil
- 1.5 oz of natural diffuser oil
- Hand blended in the USA
- Lasts for several months - flip reeds periodically to refresh scent
- Make sure to check out the other diffusers in stock
Paddywax is a Nashville based brand that believes "Our lives are composed of moments." In a busy world they hope that when you light one of their candles - walk past a diffuser, pull their products out of your vanity - it reminds you to take a minute to slow down, breath deep, and appreciate the moment. They start each new collection with a story, building around that to create collections with warmth and nostalgia. With each new collection they ensure that each vessel within it can be repurposed when the wax runs out - giving each candle a second (and third, fourth) life! Their 100% soy wax candles are made in Nashville, Tennessee where they have over 150 chandlers (aka candle makers) mixing, pouring, testing, and packaging candles every day.