The brand new pint glass version of our best selling Philadelphia Skyline Rocks glasses features the same beautiful, original illustration of the Philly Skyline on 4 different glasses. These stunning glasses were designed by us and are screenprinted right here in the USA - meaning Ali's Wagon is the only place to get these perfectly Philly pint glasses!
- Four unique designs, each named for the first building on the glass
- Benjamin Franklin Bridge... Ben Franklin Bridge, Citizens Bank Park, and Lincoln Financial Field
- Philadelphia Museum of Art... Philadelphia Museum of Art, Rocky Statue, Boathouse Row, Zoo Balloon, and Fairmount Park
- Franklin Institute... Franklin Institute, Free Library of Philadelphia, One Commerce Square, Two Commerce Square, and G. Fred DiBona Jr. Building
- Comcast Center... Comcast Building, One Liberty Place, Two Liberty Place, BNY Mellon Center, Love Park, City Hall, Independence Hall, and Liberty Bell
- Care: Top rack dishwasher safe
- Designed by Nat Weston, our owner Jessie's husband, exclusively for Ali's Wagon in Philadelphia
- Glasses are made in the USA and screen-printed in Wisconsin
Nat Weston, the husband of Ali's Wagon owner Jessie Menken, is a professor of environmental science at Villanova by day and ... everything else at night! Several years ago Nat and Jessie went looking for a Philly cityscape design similar to ones they loved of New York City and L.A. and found the concept didn't yet exist for Philadelphia! So Nat started to hand draw all the landmarks we know and love so they could create a design with a local view point that could be made into unique items for the home. It took a bit of time working on designs, in between the hours he dedicates to help run the store behind the scenes, but we think they were so worth the wait!