These killer Hipsterkid shades allow little ones to explore the bright, wide world around them without damaging their eyes! Both adorable and functional these sunglasses are a favorite of ours - especially as they come with a warranty for easy replacement of lost or broken sunglasses (more info below)!
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Polarized Lenses
- Shatter-resistant lenses & flexible, durable frames
- Stay-on strap
- BPA and Phthalate free, as well as PVC free
- Conforms to CPSIA, FDA, and CE standards
- Lose 'em? Break 'em? Hipster kid will replace 'em! Must have purchased in the last year in the United States. Register your purchase through Hipsterkid to qualify.
FCTRY makes [fun]ctional items for everyone! Founded in 2008 by Jason Feinberg and Alyssa Zeller Feinberg, they are a Brooklyn-based product design company. They marry pop design to mass production, turning original concepts into global brands. Run by designers, artists, and writers; they also develop select projects through partnerships with like-minded creatives. When they went from being designers to having little designers of their own, the cofounders wanted to make sure to raise their kids in a creative environment. They branched out into gender-neutral kids accessories! As parents, they wanted their kid's functional accessories to double as props for self-expression. When those proved hard to find they created their own line. Over the past few years they have grown from a duo into a small team of creatives in their design studio in Brooklyn. FCTRY's gender-neutral baby and kids' accessories are inspired by the colors, textures, and energy of their neighborhood.