Building on the success of the internationally acclaimed This Is How We Do It, this interactive activity book invites kids to document their own lives and daily rituals compared to 59 real kids from around the globe. Includes drawing activities, postcards, sticker sheets, and a fold-out map to encourage self-reflection while also teaching kids about different traditions and customs around the world.
- Includes: many activities & prompts, 9 postcards, 30+ stickers, and a map
- Written & Illustrated by Matt Lamothe
- Lamothe created the digitally rendered illustrations based on photos sent to him by real families
- Softcover activity book, 56 pages
- For around kindergarten and up
- Perfect for kids learning about new cultures and customs, educating them on the importance of similarities and differences