This Syrah salt features layers of flavor and a hint of spice to enhance your food. This blend magnifies the taste of your ingredients and adds a rounded savory, rich quality to your meals.
- Tasting Notes: Shitake Mushroom, Cumin, Paprika
- Quantity: Net Wt 1 oz / 28.35 G
- Non GMO, Vegan, Preservative Free
Beverage Pairing Recommendations:
- Syrah & Shiraz wines with mild fruit and subtle spice will add layers and a rich mouth feel to your meal and end with a light finish
- Black IPA, American Brown Ale, Robust Porter, America Stout, Imperial Stout, Scottish Ale, Irish Red Ale, Belgian Pale Ale, Extra Special Bitter will bring out the flavors of baked and dried fruits in these beers to match the depth of your dishes
Ingredient pairing recommendations:
- Meat: Chicken (white/dark), duck, lamb, game, beef, sausage, shrimp
- bBans, collards, eggplant, mushrooms, onions, peppers, tomatoes, zucchini
- Hazelnuts, macadamia, pecans
- Allergy Info: processed in a facility that also processes wheat, peanuts, soy
Pairing food is like pairing people - chemistry matters, and great things can happen when things come together! Founder and chef entrepreneur of Pairing Salts, Atsuko Boyd, opened FoodStudio in 2002 and established a second career as a food consultant in New York and Philadelphia. Fast forward to a dinner with two chef friends. Over talk about the grind and the rarity of slowing down to enjoy the magic that can come from a shared meal, ironically over a shared meal, the idea for Pairing Salts™ was born. The idea was to create a brand that made the experience of quality eating and drinking available to home cooks on any night of the week - without the overthinking and planning usually needed. At Pairing Salts™ their passion for food, friends, and taste science lead to a simple way to highlight the honest flavors of your dish. Using only real ingredients and adding more convenience, Pairing Salts™ creates endless possibilities for good taste for everyone, every day, everywhere in one package.