These dark green socks featuring tiny trees in grey and green are perfect for the tree huggers and all those that recognize the unique importance of trees in our ecosystems. Each pair supports Trees for the Future and their work to plant trees to regenerate land for better soil and more successful farmers!
- The Good Stuff: Sustainable 1% for the Planet product, Fairtrade Certified, GOTS Organic Cotton, Vegan Certified, sustainably sourced fabric
- Terry padding & arch support for comfort
- Fabric: 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach or iron
- Ethically made: Transparent & fair working conditions, paid overtime, no child labor, etc helping makers & their communities thrive
Conscious step is a rad company committed to lasting social and environmental change. Every step of their production process supports farms and factories with fair wages, safe facilities, and sustainable materials. And each purchase empowers a different one of their vetted, extraordinary partner organizations and the communities they serve meaning you can do good, look good, and feel good supporting them!
They've taken great care to keep manufacturing simple and transparent consciously building a cleaner supply chain that not only protects the environment but ensures fair pay and safe conditions for their producers. The high quality, fairtrade socks are made from the cleanest cotton by empowered independent farmers & producers in communities they serve and support.