Show off your pride everyday with this 3 pack of socks for LGBTQ advocacy featuring purple, maroon, and bright blue socks with a rainbow flag embroidery. Each pair of quality made socks feature extra arch support and padding for supreme comfort AND support The Trevor Project in their work to provide safe spaces for LGBTQ youth!
- Sizing: Men's 8-13 / Women's 9-14
- The Good Stuff: Sustainable 1% for the Planet product, Fairtrade Certified, GOTS Organic Cotton, Vegan Certified
- Terry padding & arch support for comfort
- Fabric: 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach or iron
Conscious step is a rad company committed to lasting social and environmental change. Every step of their production process supports farms and factories with fair wages, safe facilities, and sustainable materials. And each purchase empowers a different one of their vetted, extraordinary partner organizations and the communities they serve meaning you can do good, look good, and feel good supporting them!
They've taken great care to keep manufacturing simple and transparent consciously building a cleaner supply chain that not only protects the environment but ensures fair pay and safe conditions for our producers. Their high quality, fairtrade socks are made from the cleanest cotton by empowered producers in communities we serve and support.