Cute, lightweight yet durable, and easy to wash - all around the perfect backpack for the little ones in your life!
- Materials: Natural durable 100% cotton canvas printed with water based ink
- Pockets: One main compartment, one smaller outer pocket. Both zip closed.
- Adjustable black nylon strap fits kids roughly toddler to preteen
- Cute polka dot lining & signature peace sign zip pull
- Size: 9" tall X 9'' wide X 2" deep
- Fits: 2 diapers, a wet bag, sippy cup and a small stuffed animal
- Care: Cold wash & air dry recommended
The Maker:Bungalow 360 is a vegan lifestyle brand focused on operating a sustainable company that donates to various farms and animal rescue organizations! They aim to be a highly sustainable company by using natural canvas and water based inks for their products, recycling, using solar energy, and being proponents of a plant based diet. A portion of their sales is donated to animal rescue and the organizations that support that mission - including donating solar installations to the no-kill Yucaipa Valley Animal Placement Society and the rescue & rehab facility The Gentle Barn. They also support the Kindred Spirits Care Farm located at a high school for at risk youth in California.