If you like to add fresh-squeezed lemon to your favorite dishes, then this Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar is for you! A versatile balsamic vinegar that enhances the flavor of roasted meats, fish, fruit salads, ice cream, desserts, and cocktails alike. Clean, crisp and tart it boasts a lovely rose blush.
- Quantity: 60 ml or 200 ml
- Both options come in a glass bottle
- Use: in salad dressings, in marinades, on roasted veg
- Recipe Ideas: Add to a meyer lemon, blackberry, pistachio cake for extra depth of flavor. Use to add a little extra Sicilian to a Sicilian Spinish salad with red onion, toasted pine nuts, sundried tomatoes, goat cheese, and torn basil leaves!
- Chef Suggested Pairings: Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Fig Balsamic
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified
- No Added Sugars, All Natural Always
Saratoga Olive Oil follows the olive crush in the northern and southern hemispheres to provide the consumer with the most recently produced and healthiest oils found anywhere in the world. “The best olive oil is the freshest olive oil!”
Saratoga Olive Oil is a family business owned & operated by Chad, Barbara and Clint Braidwood! Before opening Saratoga Olive Oil Co., they worked as research consultants for the pharmaceutical industry. They studied and tested medications on a range of diseases and although some pharmaceutical advancements have helped society they also witnessed an over-dependence on pharmaceutical medications. Coupled with a lack of attention and education on changing one’s dietary and lifestyle habits that, in many instances, can yield the same results or at the very least be an additional aid. So in 2011 Saratoga Olive Oil Co. was formed and they were able to align their work with their desire to educate the public on healthy dietary choices! There are extraordinary health benefits to incorporating EVOOs and balsamic vinegars into one's diet - in fact the Mediterranean diet, rich in both, has been deemed as one of the healthiest diets in the world! Since their start Saratoga has also added complementing salts & seasonings to their offerings for endless flavor pairings!