Season introduces home cooks to a new way to prepare dishes and think about flavor. Delicious and intriguing recipes include Deviled Eggs with Creamy Tahini and Za'atar, Caprese Salad with Sweet Tamarind Dressing, Steak with Orange Peel and Coriander. Amazing reciupes are accompanied by the most beautiful photographs. The bold flavors of Indian cooking combine with familiar ingredients and recipes of the American South and California in fresh and approachable ways.
- Recipes & Written by critically acclaimed Nik Sharma
- Photography by John Birdsall
- James Beard Nominee 2019 for Best Cookbook Photography.
- Hardcover book
- 100 easy to cook recipes
- 270 beautiful photographs
- Named Best Cookbook by The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, The Chicago Tribune, Food Network, Bon Appetit, Food52 (Piglet Finalist), Edible Communities, The BBC, The Independent, The Sunday Times, The Telegraph, The National Post, and The New Zealand Listener.