- Hand screen printed & hand embroidered
- Tie belt is great for cinching at the waist or take it off completely for a flowy fit
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
- Fair trade dress made at a women's cooperative in India
- Fit: Length of size M is 23" from top of bodice. Model is 5'10" and wears size XS.
Mata Traders partners with several fair trade organizations in India and Nepal that train and employ hundreds of artisans in marginalized communities, with a focus on gender equality and empowering women. Their clothing is made in artisan cooperatives that are similar to social service agencies in the support they provide to end the cycle of poverty for the members and their families. At the cooperatives garments are individually stitched in small workshops, where in place of a production line one seamstress carefully creates an entire beautiful garment start to finish.