Seamless edges, eyelash fringes, and a stunning colour - this is a timeless winter scarf directly traded from artisans in the Andean mountain range of Ecuador. Made with alpaca, one of the highest performing natural technical fibres in the world for the fact that it is lightweight, silky-smooth, stronger than mohair, and extra cozy without extra bulk! As a bonus, alpaca is one of the Earth's most sustainable fibers to make due to the fact that alpacas and alpaca fiber harvesting have a very low environmental impact.
- Unisex scarf in Rust, a shade between coffee and maroon
- Size: 12 x 76 inches
- Material: 20% Alpaca, 80% Acrylic
- Fairly traded, eco friendly
- Ethically made by artisans in Ecuador
- Care: Handwash with mild soap or machine wash in cold on delicate cycle, hang dry only, do not wring / scrunch / stretch / twist, groom with a light brush in direction of the fibre, cool iron in the same direction as needed