These candles are hand-poured in a speckled enamelware cup for an awesome 2 in 1 purchase. The cup is FDA-approved food safe - just wash out and reuse! So go ahead and re-purpose the container as your new favorite cup for home, for camping, or for stoop hangs.
- Top notes: Ripe Pomegranate, Strawberry, Coconut Milk
- Middle notes: Valencia Orange Peel, Eucalyptus Leaves, Cinnamon Sticks, Clove
- Base notes: Cedarwood, Vanilla Bean, Blue Spruce, Pine Branches
- 9.5 oz hand poured soy wax with cotton wick
- Hand-poured in the USA
- Check out the entire Alpine collection for different scents in various colorful enamel containers!
Paddywax is a Nashville based brand that believes "Our lives are composed of moments." In a busy world they hope that when you light one of their candles - walk past a diffuser, pull their products out of your vanity - it reminds you to take a minute to slow down, breath deep, and appreciate the moment. They start each new collection with a story, building around that to create collections with warmth and nostalgia. With each new collection they ensure that each vessel within it can be repurposed when the wax runs out - giving each candle a second (and third, fourth) life! Their 100% soy wax candles are made in Nashville, Tennessee where they have over 150 chandlers (aka candle makers) mixing, pouring, testing, and packaging candles every day.