Functional, beautiful backpacks perfectly sized & designed for up to 1st grade. Don't fret about it getting dirty because they are machine washable and quick drying!
- 2 stretchy mesh side bottle pockets
- Lined nylon interior with zippered mesh pocket
- Reinforced bottom to protect material & the longevity of the bag
- Chest strap with clip
- PVC, Phthalate, Lead and BPA Free
- Care: Machine Washable cold on gentle, air dry only
- Dimensions 9.5"W x 13"H x 5"D
Meet the Maker:
SoYoung believes that planning and prepping lunches can lead to incremental change in all areas of one’s life, from eating more consciously to saving money to reducing waste. Their mission is tied closely to the personal journey of founder Catherine Choi, who overcome a serious addiction in early adulthood. Catherine’s recovery led her to a wellness-focused lifestyle that includes meditation, exercise and healthy eating - habits that have been foundational to her success as an entrepreneur.
In order to not alter her story or take power away from her voice, we urge you to read the story the full story of Catherine Choi and how SoYoung came to be in her own words. Read her whole story here.
Did you know SoYoung also gives back? They work with the Younge Street Mission in Toronto aiming to help those experiencing poverty.