These rocks glasses were designed by us and feature an original illustration of the Philly Skyline by our store owner's husband, Nat! The glasses are made in the USA and screen printed in a beautiful matte copper just for us - meaning Ali's Wagon is the only place to get your new fav glasses. There are four glasses included in the set, with different pieces of our iconic Philly skyline on each.
- Benjamin Franklin Bridge Glass :: Ben Franklin Bridge, Citizens Bank Park, and Lincoln Financial Field
- Philadelphia Museum of Art Glass :: Philadelphia Museum of Art, Rocky Statue, Boathouse Row, Zoo Balloon, and Fairmount Park
- Franklin Institute Glass :: Franklin Institute, Free Library of Philadelphia, One Commerce Sqare, Two Commerce Square, and G. Fred DiBona Jr. Building
- Comcast Center Glass :: Comcast Building, One Liberty Place, Two Liberty Place, BNY Mellon Center, Love Park, City Hall, Independence Hall, and Liberty Bell
- Designed by Nat Weston, our owner Jessie's husband, exclusively for Ali's Wagon in Philadelphia
- Care: Top rack dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended to maintain the shine of the metallic design
- Glasses are made in the USA and screen-printed in Wisconsin
- Standard Rocks glass printed with matte copper design
- Also available for purchase individually
Meet the Makers:
Husband of Ali's Wagon Owner, Nat, is a professor of environmental science at Villanova by day and everything else at night. About 6 years ago, Nat and Jessie, went looking for a Philly cityscape design similar to ones they loved of New York City and L.A. and found the concept didn't yet exist for Philadelphia! So, Nat started to hand draw all the landmarks we know and love in between the hours he dedicates to help run the store behind the scenes. These rocks glasses are just one way we put his design to use - check out the tees (pictured below) as well as the mugs!