Designed by our store owner's husband, Nat, these mugs are as locally (to Philly) made as you can get. What better way to honor our city?
The mug set includes 4 mugs, one of each:
- Benjamin Franklin Bridge Mug includes views of: Ben Franklin Bridge, Citizens Bank Park, and Lincoln Financial Field
- Philadelphia Museum of Art Mug includes views of: Philadelphia Museum of Art, Rocky Statue, Boathouse Row, Zoo Balloon, and Fairmount Park
- Franklin Institute Mug includes views of: Franklin Institute, Free Library of Philadelphia, One Commerce Sqare, Two Commerce Square, and G. Fred DiBona Jr. Building
- Comcast Center Mug includes views of: Comcast Building, One Liberty Place, Two Liberty Place, BNY Mellon Center, Love Park, City Hall, Independence Hall, and Liberty Bell
- Designed by Nat Weston, Jessie's husband, exclusively for Ali's Wagon in Philadelphia
- Silkscreened onto mugs by the Fairmount-based company, Skeem.
- Dishwasher safe.
Meet the Makers:
Husband of Ali's Wagon Owner, Nat, is a professor of environmental science at Villanova by day and everything else at night. About 6 years ago, Nat and Jessie, went looking for a Philly cityscape design similar to ones they loved of New York City and L.A. and found the concept didn't yet exist for Philadelphia. So, Nat started to hand draw all the landmarks we know and love in between the hours he dedicates to help run the store behind the scenes. These mugs are samplings of the full design found on his t-shirts!