Handmade fabric face mask with graphic icons that illustrate our love for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!
- Mask has 2 layers of cotton, with a slot for a filter
- 100% Cotton recycled flour sac
- Two elastic ties for ear loops, easily retied for best fit
- Recommended filters: coffee filters, paper towels, blue shop towels (not included)
- Approx 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Designed, cut, & sewn in Brooklyn
When a stylist and a cartographer meet and fall in love, you know when they opt to go into business together as well the result is going to be magical! Such is the case for Brooklyn-based couple Rachel Rheingold and Michael Berick, the duo behind Maptote! They started out creating a line of products, including things like grocery totes, decorated with maps of locales both domestic and abroad - hence the name, Maptote! They soon branched out and started printing their designs on more products while also creating more and more quirky & fun map based designs of various destinations. We love their Philly designs and we hope you do too!