You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Baby & Kids
Scented with notes of vetiver & moss, with hints of warm amber. An all-over lotion that is may seem thick at first, but is incredibly smooth and soothing.
- Scented with notes of Vetiver & Oak Moss, with a hint of warm Amber.
- goat milk based: goat milk is a proven natural anti-aging ingredient rich in vitamins and gentle on skin.
- Farm to skincare promise: Beekman 1802 tries to eliminate harmful chemicals by featuring only botanical-based ingredients found on their local farms.
- free from sulfates, parabens, petroleums, & phosphates
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Sodium Stearate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernal (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark (Maritime Pine) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate, AcrylatesC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Tetrasodium EDTA.
- size: 8 oz
Meet the Makers:
Josh & Brent founded Beekman 1802 in 2008, after being so inspired by the land and community surrounding their upstate-New York goat farm. The couple works closely with local farmers, craftspeople, & artisans to bring their local community of Sharon Springs, NY and their global community online a fine-tuned collection of well-made and body-healthy goods, from soaps to cheeses! You may recognize them from "The Fabulous Beekman Boys" - a tv reality show that spread their message of hard work, living seasonally, and neighborly sharing, all of which they attribute to their success. They pride themselves on paying fair prices for quality goods, working with their neighbors to help them grow their businesses, and producing their own goods seasonally on their own farm. (The couple actually uses the products they create, so you can be sure each bar of soap and each bottle of lotion is prepared with care!)