The updated version of the best selling Tourer backpack - this time in sophisticated matte heathered tones. Everyone that sees this bag falls in love with it as it's not only beautiful in it's architectural design, it's functional as well! Complete with a side water bottle pocket, a buckled chest strap for heavier loads, padded back & shoulder straps, and thoughtfully designed pockets it's the perfect backpack no matter the occasion.
- Check out other colors & styles from Harvest Label here!
- 1 zippered pocket on front panel
- 1 side water bottle pocket
- 1 padded tablet sleeve & 2 additional pockets inside
- Rear zippered access to internal compartment
- Padded air mesh rear panel and shoulder straps
- Height adjustable sternum strap and 2 D-rings on shoulder straps
- Materials: CORDURA® 1000D Nylon with Vegetable Tanned Leather Accents
- Dimensions: 12" W x 17" H x 7" D
Harvest Label was established in 1995 in Osaka, Japan. Inspired by vintage military design and functionality they fuse timeless aesthetics with master craftsmanship to produce gender-less bags. All bags they produce are known for the thoughtful combination of solid design built to last & beautiful construction.