Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% natural and compostable dishcloth is a must have in any kitchen! It offers a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and becomes soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up. Long lasting, machine washable, and more absorbent than paper towels!
- Material: 70% Cellulose, 30% Cotton
- Machine Washable
- 100% biodegradable product
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 8 inches
- Sanitary, reusable, quick drying
- Perfect for: wiping counters, washing dishes, and other household cleaning tasks
- Made in Sweden (of course!)
- Check out the other Swedish Dish Cloths in stock!
Danica & Now Designs donate 1% of the sale of many products to Education without Borders!
They have an in-house team of product developers and designers that together create unique, and exclusive, collections of home and living decor of the highest quality each season. It’s this attention to detail, in combination with the ability to provide customers with superior products, that people love. Above all their goods bring vitality and charm to any home!