These socks are comfy and look good while helping to support doggos in need through the Best Friends Animal Society and their work to save shelter animals. If you're an equal opportunity animal lover be sure to check out the socks that save cats as well!
- The Good Stuff: Sustainable 1% for the Planet product, Fairtrade Certified, GOTS Organic Cotton, Vegan Certified, Sustainably sourced fabric
- Terry padding & arch support for comfort
- Fabric: 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach or iron
- Ethically made: Transparent & fair working conditions, paid overtime, no child labor, etc helping makers & their communities thrive
Conscious step is a rad company committed to lasting social and environmental change. Every step of their production process supports farms and factories with fair wages, safe facilities, and sustainable materials. And each purchase empowers a different one of their vetted, extraordinary partner organizations and the communities they serve meaning you can do good, look good, and feel good supporting them!
They've taken great care to keep manufacturing simple and transparent consciously building a cleaner supply chain that not only protects the environment but ensures fair pay and safe conditions for our producers. Their high quality, fairtrade socks are made from the cleanest cotton by empowered independent farmers & producers in communities they serve and support.