Eco-friendly, organic, and cute to boot these adorable lil blankie loveys are sure to be well-loved by babies and parents alike!
- Fabric: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton & GOTS certified low impact eco friendly fabric dye
- Filling: 100% naturally hypoallergenic corn fiber
- 100% recycled plastic safety eyes
- Plastic-free packaging, card is recycled paper printed with soy ink
- Care: Machine wash cold & tumble dry low, do not bleach or iron
- Dimensions: approx 12'' x 12''
Apple Park's founder, Angie Ting, initially set out to create the line of eco-friendly products with her two young children in mind. Her concern for the health of babies, the environment and social issues derived from conventional farming, were her inspiration. She started Apple Park in San Francisco with a vision to create environmentally responsible products for babies and kids that are also cute and fun. All of their products are not only safe for small ones with features like hypoallergenic filling, they are also made in a way that is good for the whole earth!
The name "Apple Park" represents the ideals that define the brand. The word "apple" stands for a new beginning, the life cycle, nature, love, curiosity and education."Park" refers to a place where people have collaborated with nature for the purpose of preservation and enjoyment. Apple Park's mission is to create unique, lovable and stimulating toys from organic, sustainable and recycled materials.