You will need to "check out" to make an appointment - please select In Store Pick Up to avoid ship charges, include contact information, and complete the transaction to book. Please read on for ALL info!
We're so excited to have people in store shopping by appointment! There are a few important things listed below we ask you to keep in mind in order to keep you, other customers, and our staff safe. If you have any questions at all please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 215.787.0611.
I want to come shopping! What do I need to keep in mind?
- Every one coming into the shop MUST wear a mask covering their mouth & nose! In fact when you come by for your appointment please give us a minute to make sure our mask is properly on before welcoming you in.
- Please gauge your shopping needs and select the appointment time and duration that best works for you. We need to stick to appointment times to ensure proper time for cleaning between customers in order to keep everyone safe!
- If you are running late or unable to show up for your appointment we ask that you let us know ASAP so that we may help other customers in that time and so appreciate your understanding in this regard.
- We ask that everyone be mindful of the items they touch and pick up and that as much as is possible within reason you refrain from touching anything you aren't sure you wish to purchase.
- If you'd like to bring anyone along we simply ask that they be other members of your household and / or quarantine bubble, and that any little ones stay in a carrier or stroller.