We love the attention to detail when it comes to these amazing locally made candles! They are made using soy wax which is eco-friendly, renewable, sustainable, carbon neutral, all natural, & toxin free! It's also American grown, supporting local farmers. PLUS it burns longer & cleaner, also helped by the wood wicks which burn wider than a usual cotton wick.
- Scent: Gin & tonic scented - think herbal with a hint of citrus
- Sizes: 4 oz tin / 8 oz glass
- Quality scents for great scent throw
- Made & poured by hand in Fairmount, Philly
- 100% soy wax with wood wick
- Tin is about 2 ½'' W x 1¾ H
Jar is about 3" W x 3 ½" H (can be reused as a rocks glass once the candle is done)
- Care: For best results the makers suggest when first lighting the candle you let it burn for a longer duration, allowing the wax to melt all the way to the edge.
Rosewood Home is based right here in Fairmount, focusing on helping you make your spaces special through inspired décor. Their story begins long before they actually launched - one evening makers Rose & Corey were having dinner at a local spot discussing how they could utilize their creative talents. They dreamed of combining their passion for creating home décor & making candles into something more. They took a few detours - like planning their wedding! - but finally launched Rosewood home in 2020 with a collection of candles & home goods. They hope their candles & creations bring warmth, good vibes and memories for a lifetime into your space!