From simple knots to tricky patterns, this activity set guides kids through more than 10 timelessly cool friendship bracelets! Organized from beginner to advanced, a full-color illustrated booklet gives step-by-step instructions on each style, including variations and helpful hints. Take on a new challenge using the included double-sided foam loom, beads, and felt charms!
- Includes: 157.5 feet of colorful string, 9.8 feet of metallic string, 6 felt charms, foam mini loom, 8 beads, and instructions
- Supplies provided to create 10+ friendship bracelets
- Instructions feature detailed full-color illustrations and handy tips
- Handy ruler for reference is printed right on the back cover
- Everything stores neatly in internal clear plastic compartment
- Recommended for ages 8+
Both raised by educators Melissa and Doug knew in their early 20's they wanted to go into business together and create meaningful products for children! The young couple started working out of Doug's parents garage developing their first products, using his father's stick shift station wagon to make deliveries. They put their names and number on the back of every product taking calls from customers at all hours and listening to feedback to make their products the best they could be. Initially Melissa & Doug focused on making puzzles more interactive for all ages - starting with their fuzzy farm puzzle and expanding to over 1,000 different wooden puzzles! The company grew from there making classic wooden toys new again as well as starting to create the activity books & pads we all love. Since then they have introduced many more interactive toys like their "created by me" line, wooden vehicles, baby toys, new bath books & toys, and more! We love their classic toys and the helpful tips on the back of all their products giving people ideas on how to use them for developmental play!