What exactly is Bee’s Wrap? Bee’s Wrap is organic cotton infused with beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin which creates a washable, reusable, and compostable alternative to plastic wrap! Stop using plastic bags that are bad for the environment and make the switch to Bee’s Wrap - less costly and it keeps things nice and fresh! This pack comes with 2 medium wraps as well as one sandwich wrap complete with a string and a wooden bee button for an easy and secure closure. Perfect for packing lunches at any age or stage!
- Includes 2 medium wraps, and 1 sandwich wrap
- Medium wrap: 10'' x 11''
- Sandwich wrap: 13'' x 13''
- Care: Wash with cool water and gentle soap, and reuse
- Directions: Use the warmth of your hands to wrap Bee’s Wrap around whatever you wish. When the Bee's Wrap cools within seconds it holds its seal.
- Use for: snacks, herbs, sandwiches, cheese, produce, vegetables, bread, fruit, baked goods, etc.
- Made of: GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably sourced beeswax from the United States, organic jojoba oil, tree resin
- Lifespan: Will last up to a year with proper care & regular use
Bee’s Wrap was started in 2012 by Sarah Kaeck, a mother of three who found herself facing the same question as many others: how could she eliminate plastics in her kitchen in favor of a better, healthier, more sustainable way to store food? The first wraps were all handmade by Sarah in her kitchen, and while her operation has expanded since then Bee’s Wrap is still handmade by a growing team of women in a Bristol, Vermont workshop!
As a Green America Certified company, Bee's Wrap thinks sustainably from start to finish. Their wraps are made using fabric and printing certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, beeswax sourced from sustainably-managed hives in the US, and organic jojoba oil. Bee's Wrap packaging is recyclable and plastic-free, and once your Bees Wrap has reached the end of its useful life it can be composted as they are biodegradable!