No-mess painting for kids! This paint-with-water coloring book includes 8 reusable pages and a refillable water pen plus a red lens for more seek and find fun. Simply use the pen to color in each scene and watch as details and color appear - let the page dry to "erase" the pictures and color them in again!
- 8 spiral-bound themed coloring boards and refillable water pen
- Pages include: underwater maze, fairy glen, tea party, mermaid castle, unicorn waterfall, royal castle, fairy garden, ballroom
- Reusable pages are white with line drawings when dry & reveal colors and patterns when wet
- Chunky-size water pen is easy to fill, easy to hold, stores in front cover
- Use red lens for more seek and find adventures
- Promotes fine motor skills, early writing & reading skills, and visual discrimination
- Great for ages about 4/5 and up
Both raised by educators Melissa and Doug knew in their early 20's they wanted to go into business together and create meaningful products for children! The young couple started working out of Doug's parents garage developing their first products, using his father's stick shift station wagon to make deliveries. They put their names and number on the back of every product taking calls from customers at all hours and listening to feedback to make their products the best they could be. Initially Melissa & Doug focused on making puzzles more interactive for all ages - starting with their fuzzy farm puzzle and expanding to over 1,000 different wooden puzzles! The company grew from there making classic wooden toys new again as well as starting to create the activity books & pads we all love. Since then they have introduced many more interactive toys like their "created by me" line, wooden vehicles, baby toys, new bath books & toys, and more! We love their classic toys and the helpful tips on the back of all their products giving people ideas on how to use them for developmental play!