All natural soy candle handcrafted to impart the scents of the wild and pristine lands of America's National Parks. This one is is scented with blood orange, bergamot, and neroli as inspired by the Everglades National Park! A portion of proceeds goes directly to the National Parks foundation.
- Made in small batches in Seattle, WA
- Burn time: 45+ hours
- Ethically sourced & produced. Never tested on animals. Petroleum free. GMO free. Lead free. Phthalate free.
- 100% vegan. 100% eco-friendly. 100% recyclable.
- Size of candle: 3 in diameter, 3 in tall
- Approx. Net Wt: 8 oz (variation happens as candles are hand poured)
Megan, the proprietor and candlemaker of Good + Well Supply Co., has been making beautiful and natural handmade goods for years! She got her start founding a company making 100% natural soap using only essential oils and extracts drawn from the cultures & mythologies of the great civilizations of the ancient world. After a few other journeys as a maker, and feeling the call of wanderlust, she gave away her soap business and launched a journey to rediscover the beauty and majesty of the American landscape! Living from her tent in national parks and public lands around the country, she inhaled the scents and sights experienced by the people of this continent for hundreds and thousands of years. Now located in the verdant Pacific Northwest Megan started Good + Well to pass on her love of the natural world and bring the best of nature to your home, wherever you may be.