This is an amazing shaving accompaniment (for all genders) - helps get a super close shave and leaves behind so much moisture. Goat milk naturally contains AHA's (breaks down the bond between dead skin cells to resurface health skin cells) and Vitamin A (a necessary ingredient in repairing damaged skin tissue, reducing lines and wrinkles, controlling acne, and providing some psoriasis relief.
- ultra moisturizing -Directions: Squeeze a quarter-sized amount. Apply an even layer onto your skin. Let the butter soak for 15 sec before shaving with a fresh blade.
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Cetyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Panthenol, Arachidyl, Glucoside, Allantoin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).
- Farm to skincare promise: Beekman 1802 tries to eliminate harmful chemicals by featuring only botanical-based ingredients found on their local farms.
- goat milk based: goat milk is a proven natural anti-aging ingredient rich in vitamins and gentle on skin.
- free from sulfates, parabens, petroleums, & phosphates
Meet the Maker:
Josh & Brent founded Beekman 1802 in 2008, after being so inspired by the land and community surrounding their upstate-New York goat farm. The couple works closely with local farmers, craftspeople, & artisans to bring their local community of Sharon Springs, NY and their global community online a fine-tuned collection of well-made and body-healthy goods, from soaps to cheeses! You may recognize them from "The Fabulous Beekman Boys" - a tv reality show that spread their message of hard work, living seasonally, and neighborly sharing, all of which they attribute to their success. They pride themselves on paying fair prices for quality goods, working with their neighbors to help them grow their businesses, and producing their own goods seasonally on their own farm. (The couple actually uses the products they create, so you can be sure each bar of soap and each bottle of lotion is prepared with care!)