A true celebration of and love letter to cheese, this illustrated book features 50 cheeses from around the world along with interesting tidbits, flavor notes, tips for enjoying them, and ways to create unique cheese plates for any palate. Favorite standbys (Brie, Cheddar, Gouda) and European delicacies (Manchego, Tallegio, and Tomme de Savoie) alike are included. The perfect book for all cheese aficionados from mac and cheese lovers to the cultured blue cheese enthusiasts.
- by Rory Stamp
- Illustrated by Holly Exley
- 50 cheeses with facts about each including notes on origin, flavor, pairings, etc
- Hardcover cookbook, 144 pages
The Author & Illustrator:
- Rory Stamp is an award-winning cheesemonger and all-around cheese enthusiast. He won the Cheesemonger Invitational in 2018, a national US competition, and went on to compete in the Meilleur Fromageur in France, an international cheesemonger competition, where he took home the title of North American Champion. Rory lives and works in Petaluma, California.
- Holly Exley is an illustrator and watercolor enthusiast living in the Peak District, UK.